Topics to be Discussed:
Five Checkpoints of Retirement
- Income Planning – Learn how to create a sustainable income stream for life that includes Social Security maximization and planning for inflation.
- Wealth Management – How to help preserve capital, diversify your portfolio, and reallocate your assets according to your family’s unique needs.
- Understanding Taxation – How to help you keep as much of your hard-earned money as possible.
- Medicare & Long-Term Care – How you can help protect your family from unexpected medical issues that may arise as you age.
- Legacy & Estate Planning – How you can attempt to maximize the amount your loved ones inherit and help to ensure your legacy lives on.
While tax and legal issues may be discussed in the general course of financial and investment planning, Gosline Retirement Planning does not provide tax or legal services. Please consult with your tax or legal professional prior to making decisions relative to these issues.
This seminar is not endorsed or approved by the Social Security Office or any other Government Agency.